Tuesday, September 22, 2009

If You Speak, They Will Listen

On this particular day, I am at my boyfriend's house.  He is still upset about something that had happened to him earlier that afternoon.  For some reason, we are annoyed with each other.  I get angry when he is angry.  He gets worse when I tell him to shut up.  I don't remember what I said to make him mad at me, but we begin to argue with each other.  I see him standing on his porch in my rearview mirror as I begin to drive home.  We don't talk the rest of the day.

The next day he says he has done it again.  In frustration he has taken the white gold ring I bought him for his birthday a few years back, and thrown it at my car as I drove away.  Immediately regretting what he has done, he spends hours looking for the ring.  His concrete driveway is long and lined with dirt on one side.  He looks all the way up the driveway.  He scours the dirt to no avail.  I come over after work and join in the search.  We both look at every inch of concrete and dirt again.  All the while in my head I am asking my spirit guides, "Please help us find the ring". 

My boyfriend decides he is hungry.  We drive down the street to get some food and head back to his house about 20 minutes later.  After finishing lunch we start the search again.  I decide to stand calmly and wait.  As I turn my head, there it is on the concrete.  The ring.  My boyfriend is in disbelief.  He swears to me that he saw nothing there before.  Neither did I.  Magically, the ring appeared.  I couldn't help but shout "Thank you Guides!".           

6 comments:

Dayne Gingrich said...

OMGoodness... do I have soooo many of these stories. I believe in my guides!

Here's just one:

My wife and I are driving home from a long road trip late at night. It's raining the whole time, but it's Winter, so it's getting colder as it gets later. The whole drive, I'm asking my "guides" to protect us. Raining very hard-- extremely scary.

I'm super tired, but I never EVER have chosen to stop and rest. As I get closer to the last exit for miles to get off, my wife asks me again if I want to exit. I say "no, I'm fine... only an hour left."

By this time, it's below freezing and still raining hard. I'm about to pass the exit, when all of a sudden, my car exits the freeway. Yes, my hands turn the wheel, but I didn't consciously do it... I DIDN'T WANT TO STOP... I WANTED TO GET HOME.

After getting off, I pull into a gas station and take a 20 minute nap (NEVER DONE THIS B4). As we enter the freeway, we notice that there are over 20 cars all spun out and flipped over!!!

Come to find out, there was black ice on the freeway... right after the exit I got off of... and if I wouldn't have gotten off the road, we would've been in DEEP DOO-DOO, probably been in huge wreck!

THANK YOU ANGELS!

sahasrara said...

Wow that's an amazing story. Thanks Dayne for sharing your experience with your guides/angels. :)

Slim said...

It's so unreal, isn't it? That's a wonderful story. I will definitely keep watching your progress, maybe check in frequently. Good luck and thanks for the link on my post in "Help". :)
thewritingonthewallsaysso.blogspot.com
-slim

Gabeli said...

Aww this is a sweet story. I'm so glad it turned up!

Unknown said...

I just found who my spirit guide is! Her name is Jhuliana! Funny thing, I had a student who graduated last year named Jhuliana, and she was always hugging me! I would like to know more about spirit guides. Can you clue me in??
Peace...

sahasrara said...

Hey there Write,

That's great that you found out who your spirit guide is. I wish I knew mine!! LOL. Anyway spirit guides are here to help you in your lifetime. We have many of them. Some are departed loved ones, some are angels, and some are just light beings. I recommend Sonia Choquette's book Ask Your Guides. It is very informative. Thanks for reading! :)