Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ungrounded :/

God, my energy is so scattered.  I have too many things on my mind.  I can't decide what to focus on first.  I'm caught up in trying to improve my photography, wondering if I will have enough money to pay my bills on time, frustrated that I can't seem to connect with my guides, constantly thinking about my ridiculous fears etc etc.........

It makes me sad that I have all these goals and end up not accomplishing any of them because I'm thinking too much .  I guess I have to just get up off my ass and do.  No. I don't guess. I know.  I'm tired of worrying, I'm tired of being tired, I'm tired of thinking I have no control over my life.  I turn 22 in December and I'm still not where I want to be.  I will not let myself keep up this self-doubting, fearful, unfocused mindset or else there is no way my Spirit will survive.

0 comments: